30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Best Mortgage Rates in Irving Texas
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see how much you qualify for.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Houston Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
Christina & Aaron F.
We just wanted to say thanks again for all your help with everything. We closed and are now proud homeowners! The title company… View more »
Features of the loans rendered by Prodigy mortgage lenders
The Prodigy Lending company has the best loan experts who have many years of experience and have been able to prove their quality services to their clients all over the United States for the past 17 years. It is known to produce the low-cost mortgage lenders in Irving which have been able to analyze the customer’s problems and give them quality information feedback. They have been rated as the largest online mortgage lenders in Irving because they have established a quality website in which customers can get help at ease.
As the Irving home lenders, the loan officers have been able to provide low mortgage rates as well as multiple loan programs. Based on the customer’s situation, the professional lenders in Prodigy usually provides help in loan refinancing, debt consolidation as well as purchasing of not only a first home but also a dream home. The following are the best features of the loan offered by Prodigy mortgage lenders:
- Conventional home loans – customers are allowed to choose their mortgage terms which maybe 10, 15, 20 or even 30 years, zero lending fees, highly reduced PMI, a 3% down payment and approved scores containing low loan interest rates.
- FHA home loans – charges low-interest rates, has higher to income advantage to qualify, provide rehab loans, charges a 3% down payment and is less complicated to qualify.
- VA home loans – customers are issued with 100% financing, zero mortgage insurances for the VA’s charges a closing cost which is lower, they are easy to qualify for and since this loan receive back up from the government, the lenders offer the best rates at the market place.
- USDA home loans – these loans possess the best features at the market place because they are fully financed, charges low rates with zero down payment, offers low interest for the full loan offered, requires low mortgage insurance cost and the customers can easily qualify for an income and home location.
Due to quality services that Prodigy lending company have been providing, it has been highly recognized and awarded as the Top Work Places. The company has been able to protect the customer’s information by securely keeping it in a private manner, unlike other larger lending companies. In order to ensure proper continuity of providing quality services to the clients, Prodigy company has set an ultimate goal to build a strong long-lasting relationship with its customers.
The company has proper communication tools which customers can easily use to communicate with the professional mortgage lenders at ease. The lenders are able to provide pre-approval services to the customers to purchase low-cost mortgages or refinance the existing ones when in need of purchasing a home. The customers are guided to fill in a short form and obtain a no-obligation form as soon as possible in order to get the current low mortgage rates from the company. This is because the rates keep on changing over time.
Feel free to contact us today for more loan information!